Students at VIAWe offer Danish classes at Lærdansk Aarhus for international students at VIA University College. Get a unique language skill to add to your résumé. Get an insight into the Danish society and culture. Help yourself with practical things such as navigating the city. Get social with Danes ... they love it when people know even just a little Danish.
Danish tuition at Lærdansk
You have two options for Danish tuition at Lærdansk:
- Danish Language Education (DU) for a fee or
- Danish Courses (FVU) for free.
Full semester course
This course will enable you to learn how to speak Danish and use the language in your everyday life, at school or at work. You will get an insight into the Danish society and be taught about being a resident of Denmark.
- VIA Campus C / Monday and Thursday / 16:15-18:25
- VIA Campus C / Once a week – Monday / 16:00-19:15
For previous students
- Lærdansk / Monday and Wednesday / 16:30-18:40
- Lærdansk / Tuesday and Thursday / 119:00-21:10
- Another option is Netdansk 100% online
- VIA Campus C, Ceresbyen 24, 8000 Aarhus C
- Lærdansk, Paludan Müllers Vej 82, 8200 Aarhus N
VIA University College – Campus Coordinator
Lukáš Morávek is the Lærdansk Campus Coordinator for all international students from VIA University College.
Lukáš can help you with all the necessary information you need in order to start your Danish courses.
He can answer any questions you might have about Danish classes, enrollment, procedures and other practical information.
He can guide you to find a suitable class, so that the Danish courses will be your first tool to get to know the cultural and social norms while staying in Denmark.
Ann Elveberg, Lærdansk Coordinator
Ask me about Danish classes, schedule changes & language levels.
Lukáš Morávek, Lærdansk Campus Coordinator
Ask me about Danish education, system, rules, feedback & other.
E-mail: Lukas.Moravek@adm.laerdansk.dk // Telephone: (+45) 28 51 89 28