KLAR.PARAT. (INTRO DANISH)Are you new in Denmark, or have you just not learned the Danish language yet? Then KLAR.PARAT. is the perfect starting point for your adventure in Denmark. Only DKK 1,500 per course.
What it is
KLAR.PARAT. are Danish courses for internationals with no or very limited Danish language skills. The course combines class teaching and online exercises.
You will learn to...
- pronounce letters, sounds, words and sentences
- apply grammar and structure sentences
- speak everyday language and slang
Don't speak Danish at all? Then KLAR.PARAT. 1 is the perfect beginners course for you! The course starts from scratch, but in a matter of weeks, you will be able to speak Danish in simple everyday situations. Only DKK 1,500 for 50 lessons.
You'll learn to...
- introduce yourself, e.g. »My name is... I come from...«
- ask about others, e.g. »What is your name... How are you...«
- give and receive short messages,
- count, tell time, days of the week, and so on,
- pronounce special Danish letters and sounds
Speak some Danish already? Then choose KLAR.PARAT. 2. The course builds on what you learn at KLAR.PARAT. 1. Only DKK 1,500 for 50 lessons.
You'll learn to:
- Present yourself in a more advanced way
- Answer short questions about myself, for example »I’ve been in Denmark for 2 months. Last weekend I was at the cinema.«
- Ask and answer short and simple questions, for example »Where do you live? What are you going to do during summer vacation?«
- Ask when I don’t understand something, for example »What does ... mean? How do you pronounce ...?«
- Understand short dialogs, for example at the workplace, a café, or at the baker’s, for example »What would you like? I would like a rye bread.«
- Pronounce words so that others can understand you.
Want to learn even more?
FVU | Learn more
SPEAKING DANISH - a course with an emphasis on spoken Danish | Learn more
Duration and time
50 lessons per level, 4 weeks (daytime) / 7 weeks (evenings)
- Daytime: 3 times x 3 lessons in class + 3,5 lessons online/preparation per week
- Evenings: 2 times x 2.5 lessons in class + 2 lessons online/preparation per week
- Saturdays: 9.00 - 13.10 (5 lessons) in class + 2 lessons online/preparation per week.
Exact start dates, hours and days can be found in the sign-up form.
NB: Classes will start with a minimum of 12 participants per course.
DKK 1,500 per course
The curricula for our courses are based on particular books. You can borrow the books from us.
In addition to your course you get access to:
- Exercises, videos, examples and instruction
- Our digital platform
- Course materials and textbook
- Online dictionary
- Other online learning tools