SyddjursLærdansk Syddjurs offers Danish language instruction for you who are coming to Denmark to live, work or study. We are a small, cozy school, where everyone knows everyone. The school is friendly and open, and functions as a gathering place for course participants, teachers, volunteers and job consultants from the municipality.
- Hovedgaden 61, 8410 Rønde
- (+45) 52 19 95 66
|Monday||8:00 - 15:00|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 15:00|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 15:00 and 17:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||8:00 - 15:00|
|Friday||8:00 - 15:00|
10:00 - 11:30
Before you start your Danish course
It is free of charge to learn Danish when you are new in Denmark. As a general rule, you can learn Danish for free at Lærdansk if you:
- are minimum 18 years of age
- have a personal identification number (CPR-number) and residence in Denmark
- have a residence permit/registration certificate
January 1st 2018, new regulations became effective. It is important for you to know which consequences this has for your right to free Danish lessons. Your basis for residence decides which regulations that applies to you. You can read about the various regulations that apply to self-supporting citizens and integration citizens here.
How to sign up
- Contact the municipality or the job center
- Ask them for a referral for Lærdansk
- Lærdansk will contact you to arrange an interview
- During the interview, we will find the right Danish course for you
- One to two weeks later, you will start at Lærdansk… Welcome.
Courses and exams
Lærdansk offers free Danish language courses for internationals at all levels.
Read more about our courses here.
At Lærdansk you can take all tests and exams that are relevant to international residents, both Danish Exam, Study Exam, the Active Citizen Exam and the Citizenship Exam.
Learn more about the different exams here.