NyborgLærdansk in Nyborg is centrally located, but in beautiful, natural surroundings...between the beach and the station. We are a small language center, where the focus is always on the course participant. Lærdansk in Nyborg provides language instruction for approximately 200 course participants from Nyborg Municipality, during the day and the evening. As a good supplement to the language instruction, we collaborate with the Danish Refugee Council volunteer group to provide help with homework and conversation practice.
- Skovbrynet 17, 5800 Nyborg
- +45 65 31 28 44
|Monday||8:00 - 14:30|
|Tuesday||8:00 - 14:30|
|Wednesday||8:00 - 14:30|
|Thursday||8:00 - 14:30|
|Friday||8:00 - 14:30|
|12.10.2015 - 16.10.2015||Closed: Autumn break|
|22.12.2015 - 03.01.2016||Closed: Christmas holiday|
|18.02.2016 - 19.02.2016||Closed|
|21.03.2016 - 23.03.2016||Closed|
|11.07.2016 - 05.08.2016||Closed: Summer vacation|
What to do if you want to register for free Danish language instruction from Lærdansk:
- Contact the municipality or the job center
- Jobcenter Nyborg, Ringvej 3 A, 5800 Nyborg
- Ask them for a referral for Lærdansk
- Lærdansk will contact you to arrange an interview
- During the interview, we will find the right Danish course for you
- One to two weeks later, you will start at Lærdansk…Welcome.
Courses and exams
Lærdansk offers free Danish language courses for internationals at all levels.
Read more about our courses here.
At Lærdansk you can take all tests and exams that are relevant to international residents, both Danish Exam, Study Exam, the Active Citizen Exam and the Citizenship Exam.
Learn more about the different exams here.